Enjoy as a side alongside a lean meat main course.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened, plain almond, rice or coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives or other fresh herbs (optional)
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Steam florets until tender (about 6 minutes after boil) with 1 minced clove of garlic and a dash of salt.
- Put in blender or food processor with 2-3 cloves of garlic and melted coconut oil.
- Puree until smooth and without clumps.
- Add in milk gradually, until smooth and still thick (try plain almond or soy milk for a dairy-free option).
- Salt and pepper to taste.