Enjoy on a warm summer afternoon or evening.
Calories per serving: 29
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Mint leaves, rinsed and trimmed
- 2 limes, sliced
- Sparkling water
- A couple drops of plain or vanilla Stevia for extra sweetness (optional)
- Make sparkling water using the SodaStream Penguin Sparkling Water Maker.
- In a large pitcher, combine raspberries, sliced limes and ½ mint. Mix in Stevia for extra sweetness as desired.
- Let sit for 5 minutes or longer for desired flavor.
- Serve in glasses with mint sprig on top for décor. Be sure to disburse fruit equally between glasses.