Great for lunch and dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 cups spinach, rinsed
- 1/8 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill on low heat.
- Rinse shrimp then sprinkle with salt and pepper and place shrimp on skewer.
- Dice onion and tomatoes.
- Mix spinach, onions and tomatoes.
- Place shrimp on grill for 1-2 minutes, turning every 30 seconds.
- Place shrimp on top of salad.
- Use Lékué Citrus Sprayer to spray lemon on salad, or squeeze lemon on salad as desired.
- Salt and pepper to taste.