Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 large zucchini, trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil (for topping)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Pepper to taste
- Use a spiralizer or noodle maker to create zucchini angel-hair noodles.
- Transfer zucchini noodles to a large bowl and set aside.
- Prepare marinara sauce; In a blender, combine all marinara ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place one serving of zucchini noodles on your plate and top with marinara. Toss as desired.
- Top with quartered tomatoes and basil (optional).
*If grains are desired, enjoy 1 slice of whole grain garlic toast on the side. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic powder.